No announcement yet.

The Toulon Championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched the game against Italy and the difference in quality is so wide. Technically and tactically all the Italians are way ahead. .

Comment

World Citizen...hehehehee...a like dat!!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I have watched all the games mosiah.

The Ivory coast v. Turkey game deserve a new thread.

did you see it?
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Mi mind run pon you yesterday.
          Took the kids to the zoo and on the way back we invited another couple and went and had some Oxtail and curried shrimp from the bamboo cafe. The food and service was great as usual. Big up Mark and his executive assistant(secretary nah run things again).
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Did you see the autographed Reggae Boyz jersey?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Turkey blew it with some missed early opportunities...then the IC came back to stamp their authority. The #21 from Turkey very skilfull, too bad a couple of his teammates seemed to have given up after being down 3...lost chances for a consolation goal.

IC looking good. Some nice attractive ball played at an intimate ground; the kind of match I could take in.

pr
              Peter R

Comment

intimate ground? why does it always have to be about sex with you people?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

not enough ub40s.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yuh never see him a talk bout Turkey blowing it? Peter R need some help. Bricktop was right!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mind mi set Maudib pon yu... but taking a page from his book I refer you to definition #2 or #4. Of course meeting people is always easier in such an environment...

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
                      in·ti·mate1 // ", "6"); interfaceflash.addParam("loop", "false"); interfaceflash.addParam("quality", "high"); interfaceflash.addParam("menu", "false"); interfaceflash.addParam("salign", "t"); interfaceflash.addParam("FlashVars", "soundUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcache.lexico.com%2Fdictiona ry%2Faudio%2Fluna%2FI02%2FI0261900.mp3"); interfaceflash.write(); // ]]> Audio Help/ˈɪnmɪt/Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[in-tuh-mit]Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation–adjective 1.associated in close personal relations: an intimate friend. 2.characterized by or involving warm friendship or a personally close or familiar association or feeling: an intimate greeting. 3.very private; closely personal: one's intimate affairs. 4.characterized by or suggesting privacy or intimacy; warmly cozy: an intimate little café. 5.(of an association, knowledge, understanding, etc.) arising from close personal connection or familiar experience. 6.engaged in or characterized by sexual relations. 7.(of clothing) worn next to the skin, under street or outer garments: intimate apparel. 8.detailed; deep: a more intimate analysis. 9.showing a close union or combination of particles or elements: an intimate mixture. 10.inmost; deep within. 11.of, pertaining to, or characteristic of the inmost or essential nature; intrinsic: the intimate structure of an organism. 12.of, pertaining to, or existing in the inmost depths of the mind: intimate beliefs. –noun 13.an intimate friend or associate, esp. a confidant.
                      Peter R

Comment

Like I have to put on my Maudib hat for you fellows... I refer you to meaning #22c, used informally. I've deleted the others as they don't apply. Thanks

blow2 Help/bloʊ/Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[bloh]Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciationverb, blew, blown, blow·ing,
                        22.Informal. a.to spend money on. b.to squander; spend quickly: He blew a fortune on racing cars. c.to waste; lose: The team blew the lead by making a bad play. 23.Informal. to mishandle, ruin, botch; make a mess of; bungle: With one stupid mistake he blew the whole project. It was your last chance and you blew it! 24.Slang. to damn: Blow the cost! 25.to put (a horse) out of breath by fatigue.
                        Peter R

Comment

look like yuh delete di real meaning!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Seeitya!

1.a sudden, hard strike with a hand, fist, or weapon: a blow to the head. like so

I certainly hope you didn't suffer any such trauma, but they say a blow to the head can cause irrational behaviour

pr
                            Peter R

Comment

heh heh! so violent!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X