How did Ferdinand get away with that karate kick pon Joe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Ferdinand get away with that karate kick pon Joe

cole. I miss it initially and now I know why cole was so mad. How comes Alex was allowed to reprimand the ref at half time like that without being fine or thrown out of the coaching area. Why was Vidic not red carded for slapping Drogba?

Why was ALEX allowed outside of the coaching box?

How comes manchester players did not cramp up so easily like Chelsea players?

Why Ashley cole was not carded for diving?

Why was there 2 extra minute in each half?

The ref was an idiot or he was pay off ..

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
    cole. I miss it initially and now I know why cole was so mad. How comes Alex was allowed to reprimand the ref at half time like that without being fine or thrown out of the coaching area. Why was Vidic not red carded for slapping Drogba?

Why was ALEX allowed outside of the coaching box?

How comes manchester players did not cramp up so easily like Chelsea players?

Why Ashley cole was not carded for diving?

Why was there 2 extra minute in each half?

The ref was an idiot or he was pay off ..
    Yuh figet the last ?.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie, really, didnt you see the flying kick on Joe Cole...? in the box !!!!

Ref tek a pay off...but he got the teams colours confused......
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
        Lazie, really, didnt you see the flying kick on Joe Cole...? in the box !!!!

Ref tek a pay off...but he got the teams colours confused......
        .. and he was beaten .... but because Cole delayed shooting, Rio was able to recover. There is a reason why you and No Mercy aren't refs.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I finished watching the match saying to myself that the ref had money on ManUre to win.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
            I finished watching the match saying to myself that the ref had money on ManUre to win.
            Thats an emotional response Tilla.

Comment

Rio really recover after that karate kick...

I think Prendi should ref that game. I realize that referee are humans and will make mistake but too much obvious mistake seems like a buy out to me.

Manchester deserve to win but not in this manner. I am sure all the past players who crash was watching the game and that is why manchester won. Poor Bobby must be really a rought night for him.

Comment

I think the REFs have a Man U friendly card. The stuff they get away with , pity Chel$ki has to buy thiers.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
                  I think Prendi should ref that game. I realize that referee are humans and will make mistake but too much obvious mistake seems like a buy out to me.

Manchester deserve to win but not in this manner. I am sure all the past players who crash was watching the game and that is why manchester won. Poor Bobby must be really a rought night for him.
                  Is Prendi European? Mek it known suh Mosiah can see to it him nuh run fi nuh political office (fi the JLP).

Comment

Working...
                  X