RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just read an article on Ronaldo...I'll look for it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just read an article on Ronaldo...I'll look for it...

saying that he coud move to Real Madrid next year. Look to me like the boy want a hefty pay increase (i.e. a contract rewrite).

pr
    Peter R

No he want to play less and get more sunshine.

Spain might be closer to portugal too. The spanish girls looks better and more knowledgable than england. I hope he doesnot become like Henry .I hope he stays with Manchester to build the destiny. The night life in spain is more interesting and real madrid is not so strict as Alex . There is less rigourous tackling in Spain than England. More money and less playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      saying that he coud move to Real Madrid next year. Look to me like the boy want a hefty pay increase (i.e. a contract rewrite).

pr

Ferguson slams Real over Ronaldo

Real Madrid are in pursuit of Man Utd's Cristiano Ronaldo

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has accused Real Madrid of lacking morals in their pursuit of Cristiano Ronaldo.
      Real coach Bernd Schuster and president Ramon Calderon have both expressed a desire to see Ronaldo at The Bernabeu.
      Ferguson, fresh from United's Champions League truimph, said: "Schuster's talking and Calderon's talking.
      "Real think they can ride roughshod over everyone, but they won't do it with us. They have no moral issues."
      606: DEBATE

He's priceless. He's not going anywhere

Lux-Aeterna

And Ferguson drew a comparison with Real's fierce rivals Barcelona as he fought to draw a line under continuing speculation surrounding the 23-year-old Portuguese winger's future.
      He said: "In terms of great clubs, Barcelona have far better morality than Real Madrid will ever have. Real use this Marca newspaper as a vehicle to unsettle players.
      "Do you not think we have had many expressions of interest about our players from big clubs in Europe?
      "Real Madrid are not the only club interested in Ronaldo. But the others are not saying so. They don't get into this nonsense.
      "Calderon makes that great statement 'slavery was abolished many years ago'. Did they tell General Franco that? Give me a break.
      "The simple fact is Cristiano has another four years left on his contract."
      United have sold David Beckham, Ruud van Nistelrooy and Gabriel Heinze to Real in recent years, but Ferguson insisted the case of Ronaldo was different. He said: "Yes, we sold them Van Nistelrooy and Beckham but we did that because we wanted to." And Argentine defender Heinze was transferred to Real last summer after failing in a public battle to secure a move to United's arch-rivals Liverpool.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Money talk while dogs bark....This will be decided ultimatel

ely by the owners and RONALDO and his agents. Ferguson is doing what is natural ..stand up for he wants and to increase the generating income for the club.

Comment

Regarding his question begging statement "Yes, we sold them Van Nistelrooy and Beckham but we did that because we wanted to", I guess all that has to change is for them to want to.
          Where did Fergie get the we from, did "we" all had a fallout with Beck and Ruud? I suspect it is only Fergie "making up" that 'we'.

Still bringle bout Ruud and Beckham.
          There is a pattern so Fergie will always be suspect.Ronaldo will be Ronaldo in any league, really Man U can argue they are the team that facilitated Ronaldo transition from a wonderful prospect to a truly great player.
          Man U is about to get very young...........

Blessed

Comment

Seems the sky is the limit, and Real Madrid, one way or the other will determine how high the sky is.
            Worried about the American owner though, he has already displayed his willingness to go against the norm.

Blessed

Comment

Working...
            X