Drogba?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drogba?

I have been thinking of his anti-TEAM behavior this season and he has so damaged his stature in my sight that if I were building an EPL team...even bottom of the league team...I would not want him.

He has been petulant all season. Not giving his best for Chelsea all season. ...and he put the exclamation mark on his season with getting sent off in this Championships League final.
    Last edited by Karl; May 22, 2008, 08:35 PM.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Karl, where is your inside source on the invittees?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
      Karl, where is your inside source on the invittees?
      I take it this is about the REGGAE BOYZ!

I have to call my sources...I have not had the time I had in the past. Hopefully we advance and then when it gets closer to 'real matches' I'll do the calling.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Well you will agree the little he gives is far more than his teammates.
        I was hoping he did not take the free kick, the one that Ballack missed.
        You know it is a fallacy to think someone is ant team because he is a leading goal scorer.Torres you have been warned!

Blessed

Comment

Working...
        X