Tyrone Marshall - TOR vs DCU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyrone Marshall - TOR vs DCU

Tyron Marshall was excellent yesterday. The man was consistently in the right place at the right time, stopping DCU attacks. Ricketts was not that impressive.

I hope when qualifiers comes around, he will be a starting central defender. problem is to find a right back. I haven't been as impressed with Nosworthy as some have been.

Ricketts?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
      Tyron Marshall was excellent yesterday. The man was consistently in the right place at the right time, stopping DCU attacks. Ricketts was not that impressive.

I hope when qualifiers comes around, he will be a starting central defender. problem is to find a right back. I haven't been as impressed with Nosworthy as some have been.
      I've seen him play a number of times..sometimes he is very impressive other times he is less than ordinary. He needs to be more consistent.

Comment

I have seen him have bad games also, but his performance level has been more consistent than the other options that we have in Central Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Ricketts?
          Rohan Ricketts the winger for Toronto. This fellow Robert Smith who came on as a sub for him was very impressive. Reminded me of Dempsey's rookie season.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
            I have seen him have bad games also, but his performance level has been more consistent than the other options that we have in Central Defense.
            Very true!

Comment

Tyrone has been TFC most consistent player.

Comment

Not only that, who among our defenders have more experience playing against some of the best strikers in the world week in week out? I think Nosworthy would be a good addition to the squad.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

if Tyrone inna the middle who a go score the goals?
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Simoes betta stop recruiting and start getting games for

this starting team..

Goalkeeper - Ricketts
                    Right back - Tyrone Marshall
                    Centre half - Goodison ,stewart and Thompson
                    Left back - Bibi

right midfield - Jason Morrison or Stephenson
                    centre midfield - Richard Austin or Damian Francis
                    left midfield - Campbell Ryce or Phillips

Strikers - Fuller and Marlon King.

Comment