wow, chelsea finished trophy less?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, chelsea finished trophy less?

atleast Liverpool and Arsenal can keep them company....

I want the FA Cup next year
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

We would have won the FA Cup also if the ref neva tief we.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

mi hear bout sore loser...but sore winner!!!????

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

better than a sore loser
        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

it nuh matter what come before it....winner better than loser EVERYTIME!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            mi hear bout sore loser...but sore winner!!!????
            Hey we at Old Trafford only believe in winning. Why participate if you are not in it to win it? That's why I stopped coaching kiddies soccer becuase these Mericans believe in telling their kids that it's all about the participation. NO!!!! It's about putting out your best to try to win. I can accept a loss if I know my players played at their best.

Hey Gumma...sorry Gamma....the frightening thing is that the Empire doesn't have to go on any spending spree this summer to improve the team. This team has not reached its optimum yet. Right ya now me know seh the breda down a Shady Pines ah tremble after reading that line. Ah MURDAH next season!!! Different season, same results!!!!
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

yuh baxide!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                yuh baxide!!!!

Me know it hat!!!!!!

Comment

Yestiday one of me bredrin call me from Jamaica fe bawl how we lucky!!! Me nearly dead wid laugh because me know how it bun him!

Comment

i've officially begun my conspiracy theory....roman pay off john terry so that him could fire avram!

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      Hey we at Old Trafford only believe in winning. Why participate if you are not in it to win it? That's why I stopped coaching kiddies soccer becuase these Mericans believe in telling their kids that it's all about the participation. NO!!!! It's about putting out your best to try to win. I can accept a loss if I know my players played at their best.

Hey Gumma...sorry Gamma....the frightening thing is that the Empire doesn't have to go on any spending spree this summer to improve the team. This team has not reached its optimum yet. Right ya now me know seh the breda down a Shady Pines ah tremble after reading that line. Ah MURDAH next season!!! Different season, same results!!!!

Nex season!
                      nex season, GUNNERS will roll to victory!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                      X