I personally want to say to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
    How yuh red cyard a player like Drogba in overtime going into penalties in a Champions League Final just because him mek a pass at another player ?

Man caress di yute and ref give him red cyard. Referee must be one a dem anti-gay activists.

All manah of chucking was going on !
    Drogba was stupid to take that chance!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Drogba was stupid to take that chance!
      Too many words ... Drogba is stupid.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

ManU is the luckiset team ever to blo wow !!

How Rio, trip up Malouda, right in front of the ref, in the box, and get weh with it ?
        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
          ManU is the luckiset team ever to blo wow !!

How Rio, trip up Malouda, right in front of the ref, in the box, and get weh with it ?
          .. just say Congrats to the Empire and to Greatness.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            .. just say Congrats to the Empire and to Greatness.
            Congrats Man U is ah boss team..even their haters acknowledge it..

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel View Post
              Congrats Man U is ah boss team..even their haters acknowledge it..
              Twan .. yuh tekking notes? Thank yuh Diesel.

Comment

Enjoy your deserved moments of glory sah !! CONGRATS....

one thing me have fi seh......

GUNNERS TIME ...NEXT SEASON !!!!
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                  Enjoy your deserved moments of glory sah !! CONGRATS....

one thing me have fi seh......

GUNNERS TIME ...NEXT SEASON !!!!
                  KArl been saying that fi the past few seasons and X has been saying that ever since I joined this forum.

Comment

Chelsea players were stupid in that fiasco . Ballack is alwa

ys the ring leader. This was so stupid and it shows up the leadership of chelsea on and off the field. With Manchester you could tell who is the leader on the field and who is the leader off the field. With the other teams you could not tell and it changes over different periods of the season. I think that was the most precise differences for manchester win or lose thoroughout this season. This is a good example for ou reggaeboys because it takes more than talent to take us to South Africa.

Comment

Working...
                    X