Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I personally want to say to

all ites .... "HAPPY MANU MORNING!!!"
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Congrats! What a great season, esp. for Ronaldo. Terry saved his season, though!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Everybody Sing With Me "we Are The Champions Of The World!!!!"
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Congrats! What a great season, esp. for Ronaldo. Terry saved his season, though!
        Chelsea was fortunate when Lampard scored (I'm convinced that boy into voodoo) ... therefore, its only fair the Empire got a little fortunate as well.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Y'all like the 'Murricans now huh? You might be on top of the world but only Champions of Europe. Congrats still!

pr
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Everybody Sing With Me "we Are The Champions Of The World!!!!"
            No Jangle, the "We" part might mek Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal etc all feel as if .... just say "Manu is the Champions of THE WOOOOORLD!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              Y'all like the 'Murricans now huh? You might be on top of the world but only Champions of Europe. Congrats still!

pr
              Everything happen in time PR. We gonna win the Cup Winners Cup and then the World Club Championship.

MUSICCK .... "Ain't no stopping us now...!"

Comment

Come now, Lazie. ManU was fortunate when two shots hit the wrong side of the post. And we could go on forever.

Just tek di victory and nuh bodda go dat route.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Come now, Lazie. ManU was fortunate when two shots hit the wrong side of the post. And we could go on forever.

Just tek di victory and nuh bodda go dat route.
                  We could have said Chelsea was fortunate that Tevez didn't connect on Rooney's cross or that Carrick was composed on that follow up shot or that Giggs didn't keep that last minute shot low ... or I could continue.

Empire RULESS!!!!

Comment

My point exactly. It is what it is!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      Chelsea was fortunate when Lampard scored (I'm convinced that boy into voodoo) ... therefore, its only fair the Empire got a little fortunate as well.
                      CHELSEA?

...and unfortunate when Drogba's shot hit the upright! ...and again unfortunate when Lampart's shot hit the cross-bar! ...and unfortunate one more time when Terry's leg slipped from under him as he took his penalty!

...but, CONGRATS to ManU!

---------
                      Aside:

btw - This another time when Grant proved that in coaching he was right there with Sir Alex! He made all the right moves....and was right there but...!!!

Grant should get his props!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Ah si Drogba try knockout a yute with a right hook.

Good think the referee was on hand to dispense justice !

Drogba can tek penalty ?

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                          Ah si Drogba try knockout a yute with a right hook.

Good think the referee was on hand to dispense justice !

Drogba can tek penalty ?
                          You did not see that the same player retaliated with a kick?
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

How yuh red cyard a player like Drogba in overtime going into penalties in a Champions League Final just because him mek a pass at another player ?

Man caress di yute and ref give him red cyard. Referee must be one a dem anti-gay activists.

All manah of chucking was going on !

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                              How yuh red cyard a player like Drogba in overtime going into penalties in a Champions League Final just because him mek a pass at another player ?

Man caress di yute and ref give him red cyard. Referee must be one a dem anti-gay activists.

All manah of chucking was going on !
                              What I don't understand is why Tevez got a red card. What did he do wrong? The ref is a punk ... Terry should have been red carded for spitting on Tevez ... no mi tek that back .. the ref did the right thing to leave that thug on the field ... I wonder what he slipped in as he was about to take the penalty?

Tevez and me different .. after getting the winners medal ... I would go and mock him mek him cry some more.

Comment

Working...
                              X