• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "National footballer detained"!!!

National footballer detained

Arthur Green, Staff Writer

St Thomas

A national footballer is due to face an identification parade today following an incident, which is reported to have taken place at a dance at the York Sports Club in St Thomas on May 11.

According to the Constabulary Communication Network (CCN) in St Thomas, it is alleged that the player and a group of men used stones to inflict injury on a man with whom they had an altercation.

The national player was subsequently taken into custody when a report of the incident was made to the police. He is being held at the Seaforth Police Station. If positively identified, the footballer could be charged with unlawful wounding.

Jamaica Star
    Who are the nationals out of St Thomas?

Re: "Who are the nationals out of St Thomas?"

Jermaine Hue
    Demar Phillips
    Newton sterling
    Desmond Brackenridge
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

There are more but I won't call any names. Some are not from there but visit from time to time.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

could it be a youth representitive as well?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush View Post
          Who are the nationals out of St Thomas?
          Who seh im cum fram St. Thomas?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X