Hey Tilla, Manure endured in Moscow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Tilla, Manure endured in Moscow

Was that John Terry who slipped in the manure? First time we would have said shaving cream instead of manure. But since you insist on the term manure, I take to it as well.

Respek
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Congrats to all ManUre fans. You deserve to be champs.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
      Was that John Terry who slipped in the manure? First time we would have said shaving cream instead of manure. But since you insist on the term manure, I take to it as well.

Respek
      I wondered when you would turn up to lick dun Tilla and gloat pan di res a wi?

CONGRATS to your ManU!
      Enjoy, sah!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

congrats!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          congrats!
          Why the whispering? Say it like yuh proud nuh?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

das as proud as mi feel right yah now....fret not...it is a heartfelt whisper!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X