Prices reduced for Reggae Boyz vs St Vincent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prices reduced for Reggae Boyz vs St Vincent

Prices reduced dramatically for Reggae Boyz Encounter against St. Vincent & The Grenadines……TD calls largest overseas based contingent

The Jamaica Football Federation has reduced the entry prices for the upcoming friendly international match against St. Vincent & the Grenadines which will be played at the National Stadium on Tuesday, June 3 beginning at 7:00pm.

Grandstand prices will be for Twelve Hundred Dollars ($1,200.00) and One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00) and Bleachers entry price will be Five Hundred Dollars. ($500) The reduction of prices is to send a clear signal to patrons that every single match in the campaign needs their full support.

And as a clear indication that the Technical Director, Professor Rene Simoes will be treating this encounter as serious preparation for the upcoming international friendlies as well as World Cup Qualifiers, a total of twenty-one overseas based players have been invited to a camp to begin on Monday, May 26.

Eight local based players have been also invited to the camp.

This contingent of overseas based players represents the strongest contingent of overseas based players invited to a friendly international since the Technical Director returned to Jamaica.
    The full squad of invitees will be announced tomorrow at the COK Awards presentation to be held at the JFF at 2 pm.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

21 Oversees players ?

Mi count 12 from di squad gainst Costa Rica.

Tyrone Marshall
    Ian Goodison
    Damion Stewart
    Ricardo Gardner
    Jamal Campbell-Ryce
    Rudolph Austin
    Jason Morrison *
    Demar Phillips **
    Ricardo Fuller ***
    Marlon King
    Omar Daley
    Shavar Thomas

5 additional from T&T Game ??

Jermaine Johnson
    Luton Shelton
    Deon Burton
    Khari Stephenson
    Oneil Thompson

UB di next for... ?
    Last edited by Muadib; May 21, 2008, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

This contingent of overseas based players represents the strongest contingent of overseas based players invited to a friendly international since the Technical Director returned to Jamaica.
      so no local nuh get ah run big up the UB40 I AM PRETTY SURE THEY SAW MY LIST

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
        so no local nuh get ah run big up the UB40 I AM PRETTY SURE THEY SAW MY LIST
        You are a funny guy! 8 local based are also called up, still, I believe Austin maybe the only local based starter if Bibi ribs ok.

Comment

Jamaican midfielder Rudolph Austin is two matches away from satisfying the requirements outlined by the British Home Office towards securing a work permit for his move to newly promoted Barclay’s Premier League (BPL) outfit Stoke City.

Stoke initially tried to sign Austin on the back end of last summer’s transfer window after he had impressed during a two-week trial. The club however failed in its bid after the Home Office refused to issue a work permit, citing that the player had not met their requirements of playing in 75% of the national team’s games over a two-year period.

Comment

Well, it looks as if he will have to wait until Jamaica improve their standings in the FIFA rankings. That is if the Home Office insists on playing hard ball.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

What a GOOD Captain Burrell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Sickko find the time to write an OPINION piece on this good deed!
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Any news pan di team?

Comment

may be mo vex cause hue eh get named

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
                    may be mo vex cause hue eh get named

Comment

Working...
                    X