On the eve of the day that should have been Liverpools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the eve of the day that should have been Liverpools

1st let me revisit our loss to chel$ki, it was fate and error that saw us out , one could argue that Chelski are in the finals from a liverpool own goal , the in action of the ref to make a penalty call and Skertels injury,giving Drogba the will to roam freely .Led to our fate being sealed.

Congrats to Chel$ki for making it this far .I see a physical game and this favours Chelski.

Owen Heargreves has to be in that defensive midfield, to stop Drogba.I believe he will be on fiyah.Rio & Co will need all the help they can get.

It will be won and lost in the defensive midfield position , whichever is porous will pay dearly.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I can't get pass the "the day that should have been Liverpools" part.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well it should have.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

ssssssshhhhh...hush...bye baby bunting, daddy's gone a hunting......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
        X