Tevez left out of Argentina squad

• Tevez left out of Argentina squad

Carlos Tevez has been omitted from Argentina's squad for their upcoming friendlies against Mexico and the United States.

The Manchester United striker has not been part of coach Alfio Basile's plans since he was sent off in November's World Cup qualifier defeat to Colombia for an off-the-ball incident with full-back Ruben Dario. That red card rules him out of Argentina's next qualifier against Ecuador on June 15 in Buenos Aires, although he could return for the match with Brazil three days later if selected.
    Tevez, who is currently in Moscow preparing for Wednesday's Champions League final against Chelsea, admitted recently that he is "physically exhausted" after a tremendous season with United which has seen him play nearly 50 games for the Premier League side.
    Argentina play Mexico in San Diego on June 4, before travelling across the border to play USA four days later.
    Argentina Squad: Abbondanzieri, Ustari (both Getafe); Heinze (Real Madrid), Coloccini (Deportivo La Coruna), Zabaleta (Espanyol), Zanetti, Burdisso (both Internazionale), Demichelis (Bayern Munich); Gago (Real Madrid), M Rodriguez (Atletico Madrid), G Rodriguez (Villarreal), Gutierrez (Real Mallorca), Banega (Sevilla), Cambiasso (Internazionale), Sosa (Bayern Munich), Mascherano (Liverpool); Aguero (Atletico Madrid), Messi (Barcelona), Cruz (Internazionale), Lopez (Porto), Cavenaghi (Bordeaux).

What? Was looking forward to seeing the Apache! Well, at least Messi will be there.

I really think Tevez will be their STAR.
      Can't imagine anyone competent insomuch they can deal with Tevez, surely he is unique even to Argentina.

Considering the depth of the squad - I wonder if the coach will leave him off when he is next available to send a message that his anti-TEAM behaviour (getting sent off in that manner and leaving his TEAM short) will not be tolerated?

That would be good. Let him get to rest the entire summer then return for pre season training well rested. I only wanted him to play at the Giant Stadium so I could see him ... LIVE.

Look, we do not have such a problem with Tevez at Man U nor did Westham....
            When the coach of Madrid was asked why he refuses to play an ace striker, he replied,(paraphased)" with the way Ruud and Raul are playing , the fans would think I am crazy if I benched them".
            Similarly, only a CRAZY person would bench Tevez.

Look, we do not have such a problem with Tevez at Man U nor did Westham....
              When the coach of Madrid was asked why he refuses to play an ace striker, he replied,(paraphased)" with the way Ruud and Raul are playing , the fans would think I am crazy if I benched them".
              Similarly, only a CRAZY person would bench Tevez.

mmmm?
              ...or one who wishes to have a totally TEAM FOCUSED TEVEZ at the World Cop 2010?

Tevez hasn't really anchored his starting role in ARG...,the coach's actions are troubling.

which is over 2 YEARS away?!

yuhseeit!

sigh

which is over 2 YEARS away?!
                      Only in JA we think the next World Cup is 'millllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeesssssssss sssss away? sigh????!!!!!!

Is pure "UB40" deh pon dis side?... what ah mean is, what happen to the local league/clubs, unless them have the same names as La Liga?

pr