Trelawny Stadium's new name.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trelawny Stadium's new name.

As I came to work this morning with a pounding headache. It occured to me that the Trelawny Multipurpose Stadium in Greensfield needs a name for the Reggae Boyz and football purposes.

I am presently going with "The Executive Suite" since it has all the modern day facilities.

A friend of mine suggest "New Office."

What suggestions do the forumites have?

It's a terrible football stadium. So, I wouldn't go with any name that implies "football".

How about the Sandals Stadium? If unnu don't like dat, how about Estadio Riu? Let's get those 2 to fight over someting important fi a change!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

White Elephant.

Comment

Careful, I think siccko seh him created that term. Mine him take you to court for using it.

Comment

Siccko ?

Who dat ?

Comment

Oh sorry. I forgot that Mosiah and Company ban the name.

Comment

try membah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
                As I came to work this morning with a pounding headache. It occured to me that the Trelawny Multipurpose Stadium in Greensfield needs a name for the Reggae Boyz and football purposes.

I am presently going with "The Executive Suite" since it has all the modern day facilities.

A friend of mine suggest "New Office."

What suggestions do the forumites have?
                PJ Patterson Stadium. If dat too long yuh could try .. Portia's Baby.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

We should sell the naming rights to Red Stripe, Guinness, Heineken, Sandals, Superclubs, or to Craven A for $10M US.
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Is what yuh have gainst Riu?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I stand corrected....add RIU to the the mix.
                      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Brand Jamaica wi a defen !

Run wheh Hectorrrrr..

Comment

I would name it .......

Burrell's tunnel

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            It's a terrible football stadium.

A whey yuh get that from? Have yuh ever check it out, and mi not chatting bout dem gospel shows.

Comment

I saw some tv footage of it marked out for football. It's the complete opposite of a good football stadium where the field is close to the spectators. I guess we'll have to wait and see how it is actually done for that match to know how it works as a football stadium.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X