Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been wrong on this twice - ...but next season GUNNERS

time!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

yuh related to X?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      time!
      I say we getting 2 or 3 trophies. And another unbeaten season wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
        I say we getting 2 or 3 trophies. And another unbeaten season wouldn't surprise me.
        True that. The Gunners women's team has been dominant.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Dem cut offa di same piece a cloth.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            True that. The Gunners women's team has been dominant.
            Yuh tun, joka?
            ...but a true dat di Lady GUNNERS bad cyaan dun!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X