The way i see it...Meadhaven is more prepared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The way i see it...Meadhaven is more prepared

and more talented than the wadadah team. It is unfortunate that there will be no more mobay team in next year premier league but that is because of poor planning and bad management . Don't get me wrong there are still tons of talent in mobay and its environs but they are not being harnessed properly. Money is major deciding factor these days but most of it is promises and players cannot promise the supermarkets owners and cashier after picking up the groceries.

Meadhaven's U-20 looked rather sad last weekend, losing to a hard-running Tivoli team in the semifinal of the competition. Even their Sunderland invitee, Akeem Brown (?), looked pretty ineffective and was subbed in the middle of the second half. Too many star ballers in my book who forgot the operative word was TEAM.

Still, I thought the referee was pretty bad and allowed the Tivoli side to push them around unfairly.

I understand that the bulk of their playoff team comes from this U-20 side. If that is true, they would have some serious work to do.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
    X