Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barcelona ready to offload Deco

Deco joined Barcelona from Portuguese side Porto in 2004
    Portugal international midfielder Deco could be set for a move to England after Barcelona confirmed he is free to talk to interested clubs.

The Brazil-born star, who is likely to be a target for a number of Premier League clubs, said: "I will almost certainly go to England or Italy.

"I won't stay in Spain as the only club at the same level as Barcelona is Madrid and I would never go to Madrid.

"I will go where I want and not where the club tells me."

Deco joined Barca from Porto in 2004 after helping the Portuguese side win the Uefa Cup, Champions League and domestic league titles.

The 30-year-old won two league championships with the Catalan giants, and was part of the team that beat Arsenal in the Champions League final in Paris in 2006.

However, a series of injuries have hampered Deco's season, contributing to just 14 La Liga starts in Barcelona's campaign.

Reports suggest he is one of a number of big names who could exit the Nou Camp this summer, with Ronaldinho, Samuel Eto'o, Lilian Thuram, Eidur Gudjohnsen and Thierry Henry all mentioned as possible departures.
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Fergie will GRAB Deco if he leaves.
    Fergie betta save de CL money fi pay Ronaldo future salary.

Blessed

Comment

Working...
    X