Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can he take us to South Africa

Stoke fans celebrating Ricardo Fuller.

Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Rest of the article, borrowed from Jagga at thereggaeboyz.co

Sometimes we Jamaicans tend to overlook our own players and not realize their potential to be great. Sometimes it takes others to show us that we have something special. After reading some recent post on this forum it has made me wonder....

Is Ricardo Fuller, a Stoke City Legend in the Making?
    Ricardo Fuller is carving himself into the history books at Stoke City where many fans are now saying that he is one of the greatest players to ever wear the team colours. After playing an integral role in the team’s promotion to the Premiership next season, Fuller is quickly becoming a folk hero to thousands of Potters fans.

Since signing a three-year-contract as a striker with Stoke City in August 2006, Fuller, a powerful and tricky player, has won over the City faithful with a number of exceptional displays. This season, he has maintained his impressive form by scoring 15 goals in the Coca-Cola Football League Championship to earn the distinction of joint top scorer with Liam Lawrence.

Fuller’s excellent performances also earned him a number of honors at the annual Professional Footballers' Association awards ceremony. He won the Signal Listeners' Player of the Year and the Goal of the Season Award for his exceptional solo strike against Wolverhampton Wanderers, the Knights BMW Goal of the Season award, the Potteries Shopping Centre Top Goal Scorer award, which he shares with Liam Lawrence, and was named to this season's Professional Footballers' Association Championship Team of the Year.

Ricardo was listed in City’s top five players in an analysis report of all Championship games played throughout the season and in a Stoke City Fanzone interview, Oruc Tezgel echoed the sentiments of many supporters by saying that Ricardo Fuller was his favorite player of all time. Another fan, TheReggaeBoyz.com forum member, RicciFullerGoals, said Fuller “is by far the most talented player we've witnessed in the last 25 years”. Fuller’s performances were so impressive that some fans are saying that he has earned a place in Stokes all time favorite eleven which includes world greats like Gordon Banks and Sir Stanley Matthews.
    TheReggaeBoyz.com would like to salute Ricardo Fuller for an outstanding season and invites all our members to join us in adding your sentiments here

Watch Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6fFodXglSk

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

him look frighten like him 'fraid fi him life!!!...yuh sure is celebrating them celebrating WITH him?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Is Butch Stewart a Jamaican ?

Comment

15 goals and promotion to the Premier League? Damn! I didn't realize that Fuller had had such a season.

Congrats to him!
          "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
          - Xavi

Comment

Great!
            Happy for him!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Zeppo View Post
              15 goals and promotion to the Premier League? Damn! I didn't realize that Fuller had had such a season.

Congrats to him!
              Don't forget he was also selected as on of the 2 forwards for the Champioship Team of the season.

Comment

When he duplicate that performance in the prem and for jamai

ca then I will consider him in Onandi Lowe class with a better discipline record. He is going to haffi score goals this time for the reggaeboyzsc if we have the slimest chance of making it to soutrh africa . The potential was always there but haven't really materialize fully for the national team. I hope he prove us wrong this world cup campaign .

Comment

5 goals in at least 30 international matches for the Boyz! Tyrone Marshall probably has a better strike rate.

I couldn't care less what Fuller does with Stoke (happy for his promotion and all that), but it's what he does in a Kappa shirt that means something to me. Straight!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    5 goals in at least 30 international matches for the Boyz! Tyrone Marshall probably has a better strike rate.

I couldn't care less what Fuller does with Stoke (happy for his promotion and all that), but it's what he does in a Kappa shirt that means something to me. Straight!
                    How many goals has he assisted on?

Comment

I doubt if those numbers are impressive.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo, has Fuller received adequate service when he plays for Jamaica? What about those goal scoring opportunities. If he is provided with adequate service, he will produce.
                        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Is wha duh dem MO ? Who dem tink Fuller is ? Lisbie ?

Comment

Willy Boo, ah big strikah. Man come from nuff disappointments an prove him can handle di ride. Nex season wi have some presents fi dem defendah deh inna EPL.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              5 goals in at least 30 international matches for the Boyz!
                              Ouch! That's even worse than Taylor Twellman's international strike rate.
                              "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                              - Xavi

Comment

Working...
                              X