RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Kevin Lisbie turn down Simoes' invitation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mi ask yuh again.. what was CB doing on the bench ????

If him was cutting him nails juss tell mi.

And for the umpteemth time, wi took a different Chemistry set for the away games ???

Comment

i see......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
        Mi ask yuh again.. what was CB doing on the bench ????

If him was cutting him nails juss tell mi.

And for the umpteemth time, wi took a different Chemistry set for the away games ???
        CB on the bench, but if the coach don't ask or want info from him, what do you want him to do? Stop reaching for straws....if you know the players ask them what they thought, ask the other international coaches what they thought as well and you will find many of them echoing my sentiment that it was the wrong time for change. The players play but the coach is responsible for the stategy, motivation, personel, and game management and lazphonie failed on most fronts.

Comment

Who was responsible for the strategy, motivation personel, game management for the AWAY games ?

Once again, what was Carl Brown responsibility ? Bench Warmer ?

Who provided Lazaroni with the list of players ?

Is the coach also responsible for converting opportunities ?

Is who put Lisbie fi siddung pon bench ? Lazaroni ?

Where was Lisbie during the important qualifying games ?

Comment

You don't know the answer to any of these questions. What, you are advisor to the JFF too?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Look like yuh nuh have ansah to certain questions neeida....

LOL !

Comment

At least I don't gwaan like!

And lest you forget, me and CB is big friend. Plus I call Laza from time to time at his Copacabana apartment. So don't try test!

Hold yuh cahnas likkle bwoy!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ask him why him diss Lisbie !

Put yuhself to good use.

Comment

Who was responsible for the strategy, motivation personel, game management for the AWAY games ?

Once again, what was Carl Brown responsibility ? Bench Warmer ?

Who provided Lazaroni with the list of players ?

Is the coach also responsible for converting opportunities ?

Is who put Lisbie fi siddung pon bench ? Lazaroni ?

Where was Lisbie during the important qualifying games ?
                    How many times do you have to hear that CB had no responsibitly for the senior team once Laza came on board? You never read it in the newspaper or hear it pon tv? CB's role was as an advisor and nothing more. Your bwoy Boxjuice came up with the mess of having a coach not report to the TD. And, who the hell was Lisbie going to get game over during the last qualifier?

Comment

Advisor ?

What kind of Advise him was there for ? Field Maintenance ?

What yuh mean get game OVAH ?

Ah suh wi did dangerous.. EPL Striker cyaan mek di reggaeboyz bench ?

How Deon Burton mek squad over EPL Strikah ?

LOL !

Comment

Advisor ?

What kind of Advise him was there for ? Field Maintenance ?

What yuh mean get game OVAH ?

Ah suh wi did dangerous.. EPL Striker cyaan mek di reggaeboyz bench ?

How Deon Burton mek squad over EPL Strikah ?

LOL !
                        This last season is the best ever for Lisbie. Before that he had done very little in the EPL or any league in terms of goal scoring. He was a sub for most of his Epl career and often injuried. I believe Lisbie was also getting a fight from management for his international venture...also I don't recall if he was injuried through part of the last campaign.

Just because you are on an EPL team don't mean you can play ball for JA. Remember that.

Comment

That is true.. we have such a high standard of forwards...

Jokers.

Comment

So you would choose your players based on the league they play in? That would be dumb!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

My UB40 search would start in the EPL.

I would choose players based on their demonstrated ability.

I have seen Lisbie play.. there is a reason he was in the EPL and he demonstrated that in his apperances for the Reggaeboyz.

Comment

I can name several EPL players who never worth crap! Some played for us.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X