Support the game or else!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Let me ask where you want the people them wid money fi go watch the game inna mobay? Fi go sit down inna Jarrett park is an adventure when it full and the only alternative you have is the hillside which is a diaster ready to happen. So they simple don't follow ball in Mobay.

Hopefully they come out just for show off. Like how them have box at least your friend Butch can buy it out and send him workers.

Not you, Sass! ...but, who really think that fanz from all over JA will not attend in great numbers?

May even have some overseas fanz making the trip!
    Historic! 1st World Cup match in Trelawny!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

even so it still need a majority of regular people streaming in from Mobay and falmouth.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Karl, why couldn't that match be held on a weekend? Well, I guess the Bahamas wants to hurry up and get out of Dodge.

Yes, I will be in Trelawny if only for the historical importance, because I know we will already be up by at least 4 goals and even if the field is far from the stands, football is always better when watched LIVE. Nuh true, HL?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Town gwine full up di stadium, sass, nuh fool yuhself!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

wha Mobay man dem a run them usual boycott? Whe Shatta deh?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Karl, why couldn't that match be held on a weekend? Well, I guess the Bahamas wants to hurry up and get out of Dodge.

Yes, I will be in Trelawny if only for the historical importance, because I know we will already be up by at least 4 goals and even if the field is far from the stands, football is always better when watched LIVE. Nuh true, HL?
              Time?
              You bring up an interesting question. Check it out...it just may have to do with a confluence of what you said - Bahamas wanting to get out as quickly as possible...lowering costs to both FAs for caring for the players...the professionals off-season commitments...etc., etc.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

So its more of a time issue , in the middle of the week and no doubt probably the middle of the day .
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Is it me or did anyone else noticed the tone of Sickko's headline compared to the Gleaner's? I can understand Burrell's stance - which is strictly financial- from both stories. However, his headline suggests that Burrell is demanding rather than appealing for a full stadium.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Mo and Karl dem ban the man so him can't come defend himself

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      Mo and Karl dem ban the man so him can't come defend himself

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease...nuh even mek dem joke deh?
                      mi a beg yuh, sah!

Sickko is welcome any and every time!

Comment

sorry sah.

Comment

"Ticket prices for the game will be $2,500- $3,000 for the two main stands and $500 for the uncovered seat-less areas to the east and west ends of the facility."

I didn't think FIFA allowed this anymore?? I thought all patrons had to be in a seat.

pr
                          Peter R

Comment

I totally agree with Burrell because the country man them al

ways a complain seh J.f.f forget them ...Let's see the turn out regardless of how far the pitch is...the support is what matter most and J.f.f need to clear up some debts before ball game nice again.

All country man fi turn up but please leave unnu cutlass,mack 11 and pick ass at home .

Mi want seh Seba fans, village fans,wadadah fans, granville fans, reno fans, negril fans, violet kickers fans, salt spring fans, manchester fans, st elizabeth fans, st . ann fans, st. mary fans...The town man dem fi leave the hand grenades and come drink and eat some good food a country. Mi a mek sure all the nice country girls them turn up a the beach party before the game.

UNNU WANT GOOD KEEKIE COME A GREENFIELD.

Would be nice to be able to use a all local squad for this game but we have to win the 1st leg by about 8-0.

Comment

Working...
                            X