No announcement yet.

Last time: CONCACAF has only 1.5 spots for World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some lose the battle before it is even started and then wonder why we cannot move forward, wha yu call dis "emancipation inertia"

Comment

....why is that again?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Allow me to go out on a "deluded" limb here. Archivists, this one's for you:

There will be a major surprise in CONCACAF when either the USA or Mexico fail to qualify outright for WC 2010!
        Frankly, I would love to see your prediction come true!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Brush View Post
          So why even show-up? I think with the advent of more CONCACAF countries getting their players integrated into professional oufits have allowed a closing of the gap between Mexico , the USA and the rest of CONCACAF. If we take a careful look at the talent pool of some of the teams in CONCACAF we will realise that there is not much between these teams based on talent. However, with that said, the effort and preparation that teams like Mexico and USA put into there program is what sets them above the rest of the region.

Still, personally I don't think Jamaica has anything to fear from the likes of Mexico or the USA and vice versa. Each country has players playing the game at a professional level and making a name for themselves. And each country has appointed coaches or will appoint coaches with pedigreee and know how. This World Cup campaign will be a lot closer than some people are willing to admit to. I think the days when the likes of Mexica and the USA breeze through the early rounds and stroll through the group of six is over.
          Just my 2 cents.

REGGAEBOYZ FOREVER!!!!!

...but it is also important to prepare and to prepare well long and hard!

Unfortunately our REGGAE BOYZ have not prepared well...have not prepared long...have not prepared hard!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X