Say with me .... CHAMPIONS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say with me .... CHAMPIONS!!

Big up all the Manu reps. One trophy down ... one to go.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Congrats. I guess

pr
    Peter R

Comment

yeah man congrats. Unnu left it till late. I can just imagine how you heart come a you mouth.

Chelsea will have it hard beating teams like Bolton because they don't play wide players. The only man who was carry the ball wide and make some space(Joe Cole) they took him off. Bolton just pack up the middle on them.

I remember a year ago when mi say them nuh like wide players man like Me a say a nuh so it go.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Congrats to MAN-U.. much deserved...

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

I remember a year ago when mi say them nuh like wide players man like Me a say a nuh so it go.
          And you still nuh prove any point. Who is "them"?

Wha dem get Malouda for? Why did Mourinho want to keep Robben?
          Why did Mourinho want to keep Duff?

Who is "them"

Comment

why you think them leff? No money at all couldn't keep them a chelsea as the system nuh designed for them. Now you see Robben a strive at Real?

No matter you inna the "them".
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Champions!!
              big up sah!
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                Big up all the Manu reps. One trophy down ... one to go.
                Today you receive your correct name - CONGRATS to Manchester United and her biggest fan, Lazie!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  why you think them leff? No money at all couldn't keep them a chelsea as the system nuh designed for them. Now you see Robben a strive at Real?

No matter you inna the "them".
                  You sure alright. Mother's day celebration must be getting to you. You never see Robben father say if them was offering the money that was being mentioned in the paper him would be there.

Thrive at Madrid? His time at Madrid this year has been similar to his worst year at Chelsea and not even close to his best year at Chelsea. Chelsea's system

Stop making up things.

Comment

I am bittah! (Sorry Chelsea).

Still, congrats. Lazie, you are a true Man-U FAN-atic!!!
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

CONGRATS !!!! ...ManU did it for the 10th time.....

p.s watch the Gunners next year....
                      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                        CONGRATS !!!! ...ManU did it for the 10th time.....

p.s watch the Gunners next year....
                        Certainly will ... hopefully unuh will come second next season.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

congratulations

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

ahhhhhhh.......congrats .It took alot out of me.Now deal with Chel$ki in the C.L final
                            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                              ahhhhhhh.......congrats .It took alot out of me.Now deal with Chel$ki in the C.L final
                              Chelsea is like a dead man walking. Dem dead ... dem just nuh know yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X