Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    and the beat goes on...
    What is your bone of contention? It is time you came clean.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      Lord have mercy. What a waste of time
      We should be grateful we are playing our Caribbean neighbours to help us in our ranking and preparation.

Don't you remember last week when the Captain said that Ivory Coast turned down the chance to play the Reggae Boyz because of the debacle that was the English tour with Ghana and England.

Comment

Jangle, you know that playing countries ranked lower than us is not what we would like to be doing right now. Any statement that tries to make it look otherwise is merely a spin job. Let's be real! St. Vincent? Grenada?! Portmore United could probably give the Boyz a better run.

Of course, the ranking is important so we need to be playing international matches. And international football, almost at any level is different than playing PMU. But let's not fool ourselves. This is far from what any of us can honestly call ideal.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

When are we going to forget about Boxhill? We didn't want to hear about sabotage, let's DO and forget Boxhill!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo every game played since Burrell came is a no game to unnu.

Unnu question why we play the first two game and nuh get better games.

Argentina back out a the game, and so did Haiti so the next best thing is to play teams he is certain of getting and who play like the Bahamas. Playing Portmore is not like playing another country and you know it.

If we wanted quality teams we should have never let our ratings drop so steep under Boxhill. Never. Most big teams want to play a team rated 103 or 105? As crooked as nuff think Burrell is him can't fix the rating.

Let the ball, hopefully we nah go lose. A few years ago we could gurantee but after the last year and a half well nothing is sure anymore.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

We can't. You nuh hear say more bills came in from his profitable english tour?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yuh nuh dizzy?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

let me check

How much computer mi a use?

A one two or three?

Comment

Depends on whether it has a basement.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X