We are now at 105, for those who put some

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are now at 105, for those who put some

sort of credence in the FIFA rankings. By the way, that's the lowest we have ever been.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Ball business dead, we can go inna the clothing retail business, Kappa anyone?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It's bad...TT top Carib rankings at 80+

Comment

Better days are ahead of all this doom and gloom.
        There are upcoming friendlies leading into World Cup qualifiers. And don't forget that Jamaica will be hosting the final round of the Digicel Cup in December. And the Reggae Boyz are sure to take one of the four spots for qualification to CONCACAF Gold Cup 2009.

Comment

Dat is what happen when people employ esoterics rather than intelligence..

As with the Country, hopefully the change of course was in time to save us and future generations..

Comment

yup we need to look at strategic games now to push us up.. The barbados thign not going to work.. Thats a boxhill type game.. Why not Columbia or Venezuela if they have the window. We need to play higher rank teams.

Comment

that a emergency game.

Remember we did fi play Argentina and Haiti? Those were two good games, Argentina fi stretch we out and then Haiti fi gi we a run but it was a bust so Bajan had given us an invitation from a while back so JFF took up the offer.

Ranking 103 nuh really help with the top teams them either.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I'm sure invitations from big teams will come during the semi-final stage of the qualifiers when we start to play Mexico, Honduras and Canada.

Comment

Working...
                X