Ballack makes Wigan Athletic plea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ballack makes Wigan Athletic plea

The German international knows that if the Latics manage to take at least a point off Manchester United on Sunday, then a win for Chelsea against Bolton Wanderers would see the Premier League title return to Stamford Bridge.

"The pressure is on and I hope Wigan are proud enough to give everything in the last game," Ballack said. "I remember when we played them at home they put four strikers on in the last four minutes to try something.

“I hope they do the same against Manchester United. I hope they are not on their holidays. They have secured their place in the league but they have enough time to celebrate before preparing for this game."
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Whats wrong with these people? Dem figet that last season Manu was playing Everton the same time Chelsea was playing Bolton. Instead of focusing on their game after going 1-0 and 2-1 up they and their fans were rejoicing that the Empire was losing 0-2 to Everton.

Well at the end of the games, Bolton tied 2-2 with Chelsea and Manu rallied to win 4-2.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

dem a beg.. Wigan gwine get 6....

Comment

wigan1 man u 1
        chelsea 2 bolton 0
        “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

More like Wigan WILL GET

Originally posted by OJ View Post
          dem a beg.. Wigan gwine get 6....
          TEN LOVE!!!!

It wont be pretty for Wigan, it might be humiliating also. Half time could be 5 love.

If Wigan does the MIRACULOUS, which is akin to Moses parting the deep Sea (Dead or Red?) or jonah having a cookout in de whale belly.

In Summary, Boy U will never lose this one.
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
            TEN LOVE!!!!

It wont be pretty for Wigan, it might be humiliating also. Half time could be 5 love.

If Wigan does the MIRACULOUS, which is akin to Moses parting the deep Sea (Dead or Red?) or jonah having a cookout in de whale belly.

In Summary, Boy U will never lose this one.
            its not gonna be easy. They haven't lost at home since January. the last 2 games manu played there, they had to come from behind to win.

Comment

The question is will Wigan form a guard of honor for the Empire when we walk out onto the field.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
              X