Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Escape for Bolton

Another year for Bibi in the world's greatest football league

When Bolton loses their final match at Chel$ea, and Reading beats Derby next week, Bolton is OK since they have a superior goal difference, -18 vs. -29 for Reading.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

You sure Bolton can't win? They are scrappy and playing the way they use to under Big Sam.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

True...they have been playing well recently.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Next games are:

Fulham Vs Portsmouth
        Reading Vs Derby
        Brimingham Vs Blackburn
        Bolton Vs Chelsea

Fulham could have a hard time against Portsmouth. If they lose, that would leave Fulham on 33 points.

Reading should be able to take Derby. If Reading beats Derby, then they will end on the same as Bolton who are currently on 36. Bolton as you point out have the better goal difference.

Birmingham against Blackburn, I would say Birmingham will lose, plus their ticket to the Championship is already sealed. The most they can end up with at this point would be 35 points ifthey win and that would not be enough to get them out of the relegation zone.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

he needs to move on & play for a bigger club
          It would be good to be there when da gates of Zion are closed ......... Chalice

Comment

Working...
          X