Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A look back at last season and a look to the next

How close are the top 4 ? or how far ?

Up to last month Liverpool had a mathematical chance of being in the title race until Machi (the monster ) talked liverpool out of it.Arsenal still have a mathematical chance of winning the prem, if both Man U & Chel$ki draw or loose 1 or both of thier last two games and Arsenal winning thier last two they could still win it.

From what I see not much seperates the Big 4 as evidenced by all reaching the quarer finals of the C.L , nothing but depth ,luck and injuries and a player or two.

Rafa guessed it right when he said 81 points should be the mark to win the prem, Proof to me that he has a good measure of the Prem.

Next season promises to be very interesting with everyone strengthening.I see Chel$ki having some chemistry problems next season with Drogba and probably a player or two exiting Chel$ki.

Man U looks solid with no majour exits, defenitely will strengthen his defence or midfield if anything .

Arsenal needs depth if anything in the strikers position ,middle and defence .Letting TH14 was the worst mistake at 29 years of age must seem like a cruel joke.

Liverpool needs strengthing in the spine also , defenitely another 20 million pound striker is on the horizon , the midfield needs competition to challenge Gerrad in my opinion he is too complacent.Our Defence needs more youth nothing against Carragher or Hypia whom have proven quality has no age.

My hats off to the prem , its truly the best .Liverpool will take it all next season.
    Last edited by Sir X; May 2, 2008, 12:37 PM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Bwoy Xcuse yuh worsa dan a "tree-card-man" to rhathid. Between you and poppa Karl, me realise seh unuh did excel at maths and philosophy. Unuh can spin numbers and permutations eeeh?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

What did I spin ,is it not true?I wonder what Man U sesaon would be without Rooney , Teverez or Ronanldo?Anyone one a dem and unnuh sesaon fall dung.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

X...do you think 'nandi should be fecalled to the national line-up?

Thank-X
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

X is really an Xtraordinary fan. At the end of every season he makes a post as to why Liverpool will win next season. Xcuse or is it Xuberant, how many points Liverpool tek off the other 3 teams?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

All in the spirit of this great sport Lazie.

NOTE: FAN = (FAN-atic)
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              All in the spirit of this great sport Lazie.

NOTE: FAN = (FAN-atic)
              Well, ever since I started posting here X has always predicted that next season is Liverpool's season. Him have a better chance cheering for Aston Villa.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                What did I spin ,is it not true?I wonder what Man U sesaon would be without Rooney , Teverez or Ronanldo?Anyone one a dem and unnuh sesaon fall dung.
                I wonder what Livafool's season would be without Torres, Gerrard, or Reinna? Anyone a dem an unnuh season would fall dung............down to the Championship.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Obama is right ,its Silly sesaon, of course whom else can give us one a day?

Comment

wait...yuh start early this time!!!!! yuh not even mek season done yet!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                    X