This is why I have no choice but to

• This is why I have no choice but to

love football. The leagues end in May, Euro 2008 starts on June 7th and will be televised on ESPN, ESPN II and ABC. June 8th Argentina vs USA at Giant Stadium .... pon mi eayez!!!!!!

Why waste time with irrelevant sports when there is football?

lazie...what does that expression mean "pon mi aise"...mi hear it before but the context nevva help mi undastan it

Deh dey pon mi ears ... just one a dem talk deh from back home. Maybe yuh affi be a country boy fi know dem talk deh.

well i'm a country man....and i still don't know what it means. that is why i asked. wha?...yuh nuh know whey it mean eida?

A friend of mine was telling me the other day he can listen to our fellow Jakans and pretty much tell you where they are from. Case in point, a certain country people will constantly make reference to women as "him".He had a few more intriguing examples too.

The saying means it can't miss you, the part about pon mi...suggest by any means(even pon mi eye-lash).

well i'm a country man....and i still don't know what it means. that is why i asked. wha?...yuh nuh know whey it mean eida?
            I've always understood it to mean ... no matter what ... I'll be there.

OK!!!

what yuh freind suh is true.....mancunians from manchester, JAMAICA, or manchesterians as they are called love to use "ben" ...mi di ben guh deh.....

The discussion started when I asked him if he remembes "asham(cornmeal thingy with sugar)" and stretcher(form of candy), he knew them by different names.

Bagga examples Iyah!!
                  Mi jus a find dat out!

Case in point, a certain country people will constantly make reference to women as "him".
                    This practice can be quite alarming if yuh not used to it. Imagine talking to some bredren who you considered to be the biggest gyallis and dem start telling yuh bout dem exploits while using that pronoun!

Is suh another bredren chat, mi know betta doah, like you I often wonder if man from town would be as understanding, even cheese trex dem haf different names fah a country.

blessed

Some months ago I was watching a football match at STETHS and saw a vendor selling something that resembled asham. Having not seen it for a while, I asked the vendor what it is. I felt rather silly when the people around me laffed mockingly, as if, how could I not know!

Anyway, I proceeded to eat this "asham" and was surprised to discover that it wasn't corn and sugar as I knew it back in the day, but peanut and sugar. I wanted to tell those laffing fools that they themselves did not know the real asham and what I had in my had hand was crap.

Tilla, Santa Cruz people nuh know asham?!? Is corn mek it, not peanut!

Hehehe, oh lawks!

OK!!!

what yuh freind suh is true.....mancunians from manchester, JAMAICA, or manchesterians as they are called love to use "ben" ...mi di ben guh deh.....
                            Thought "ben deh" and "ben-a" was from St. Elizabeth?

...even cheese trex dem haf different names fah a country.

blessed

Yeah!!!? Whats that?