No announcement yet.

Robbed Final 5-4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The team that beats Liverpool in the CL semi.. will likely not be the team to win the CL, despite all efforts by the obeah man and well wishers.

Blessed

Comment

I'm not into conspiracy etc BUT it IS difficult when 11 have to play 12. Hyppia was fouled RIGHT IN FRONT the REF, and TWO of Chelsea's goals had more than a hint of offside. The one they called back was so blatantly off they had to call it.

Anyway, mi wi still drink a juice... if only to drown the disappointment

pr
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        Hyppia was fouled RIGHT IN FRONT the REF
        You mean he dove right in front of the referee and should have been shown a yellow card.

Comment

Yuh know your youth Tevez nah guh play good ball gainst him West Ham.
          Fergie must have a serious talk with the general.

Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            Yuh know your youth Tevez nah guh play good ball gainst him West Ham.
            Fergie must have a serious talk with the general.

Blessed
            With the smell of the trophy in the air ... I think all sentiments gone out the window.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You say "dove"... I saw a different bird -FOUL!

pr
              Peter R

Comment

Tilla, I know you know the losers' (among whom I stand) comments are tainted with bias, but big congrats to your team team... Drogba is worth every penny spent on him. Offside (debatable) or not the man can finish.

And I hope that Chelsea lifts both EPL and Champions trophy. Can't bear to see Man U win again.

pr
                Peter R

Comment

Thank yuh sar. Watched the game last night and was impressed with Drogba's two strikes. The first one Riena never knwe what flew past him.
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

heheheheheh...nice one!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                      You say "dove"... I saw a different bird -FOUL!

pr
                      Excellent!

Yuh tink di ref was a bit of a chicken for not calling the penalty?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hear dis Turkey

Comment

x continue to play ostrich!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Jankro!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                            X