Robbed Final 5-4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbed Final 5-4

Chel$ki didnt need a ref to give them the game , we gave it away with our terrible possesion.

If im gi Lampard penalty , im should give Hypia , clear as day.

ROBBED WE GAVE U WHAT U WANTED , ABRAMOVICH BOUGHT IT OUT!

I am BITTER.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

On the verge of tears.If I was younger I would cry like a baby.......Jah know me BITTA.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

That was not a penalty. It was obvious that Hyppia already got around the Drogba challenge and then decided that is chances would be better with a dive.

Comment

Im buy U out TO ?

Comment

It waqs a good game, whereas the first substitution was forced(injury..)I must say I am disappointed with Rafa.I thought it would be better not to substitute Torres, but have him play with Babel and hopefully Crouch too.

Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            Chel$ki didnt need a ref to give them the game , we gave it away with our terrible possesion.

If im gi Lampard penalty , im should give Hypia , clear as day.

ROBBED WE GAVE U WHAT U WANTED , ABRAMOVICH BOUGHT IT OUT!

I am BITTER.
            If it was my side what would be your reaction? Lazie keep it real still. I agree, Liverpool got robbed. One the first goal Kalou was offside and on the penalty appeal ... of course it should have been a penalty.

People seem to underestimate the power of the Russian Mafia.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Didn't see the game. Will watch it later.

Congrats to Chelsea and I hope they win the big one!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

X, you are such a sore loser!
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Congrats to Chel$ki and I hope MAN U BEATS U !

Comment

Then when the Gunners got " ROBBED" big time in the quarter finals..with the non penalty at Emirates and the fake penalty at Anfiled...why yuh neva talk den ? to rob and now get robbed is JUSTICE !! Tek yuh licks and kool !
                    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Tek yuh beaten and tap yuh noise.

Comment

aiiieeeeeeeehhhhh.....LOL!
                        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

O.K sah , i will admit Chelsea were the better team they deserved the victory they had the better REF !

Comment

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                            - Xavi

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                              Congrats to Chel$ki and I hope MAN U BEATS U !

What a bangarang!!!! You must be in some serious pain right now! For the finals, who do you cheer on? Damn you sir are caught in a real quagmire!!!!
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                              X