Robbed Final 5-4

• Robbed Final 5-4

Chel$ki didnt need a ref to give them the game , we gave it away with our terrible possesion.

If im gi Lampard penalty , im should give Hypia , clear as day.

ROBBED WE GAVE U WHAT U WANTED , ABRAMOVICH BOUGHT IT OUT!

I am BITTER.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

On the verge of tears.If I was younger I would cry like a baby.......Jah know me BITTA.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

That was not a penalty. It was obvious that Hyppia already got around the Drogba challenge and then decided that is chances would be better with a dive.

Im buy U out TO ?

It waqs a good game, whereas the first substitution was forced(injury..)I must say I am disappointed with Rafa.I thought it would be better not to substitute Torres, but have him play with Babel and hopefully Crouch too.

Chel$ki didnt need a ref to give them the game , we gave it away with our terrible possesion.

If im gi Lampard penalty , im should give Hypia , clear as day.

ROBBED WE GAVE U WHAT U WANTED , ABRAMOVICH BOUGHT IT OUT!

I am BITTER.
            If it was my side what would be your reaction? Lazie keep it real still. I agree, Liverpool got robbed. One the first goal Kalou was offside and on the penalty appeal ... of course it should have been a penalty.

People seem to underestimate the power of the Russian Mafia.

Didn't see the game. Will watch it later.

Congrats to Chelsea and I hope they win the big one!

X, you are such a sore loser!
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Congrats to Chel$ki and I hope MAN U BEATS U !

Then when the Gunners got " ROBBED" big time in the quarter finals..with the non penalty at Emirates and the fake penalty at Anfiled...why yuh neva talk den ? to rob and now get robbed is JUSTICE !! Tek yuh licks and kool !

Tek yuh beaten and tap yuh noise.

aiiieeeeeeeehhhhh.....LOL!
                        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

O.K sah , i will admit Chelsea were the better team they deserved the victory they had the better REF !

Congrats to Chel$ki and I hope MAN U BEATS U !

What a bangarang!!!! You must be in some serious pain right now! For the finals, who do you cheer on? Damn you sir are caught in a real quagmire!!!!
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015