Time is 3:55 ... Suh now that Chelsea have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time is 3:55 ... Suh now that Chelsea have

qualified for the Champions League final, does that mean Avram Grant is a better coach mek mi rephrase that ... does that mean he is more special that the "Special One"?

Tilla ... Balla ... ?
    Last edited by Lazie; April 30, 2008, 04:05 PM.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    qualified for the Champions League final, does that mean Avram Grant is a better coach mek mi rephrase that ... does that mean he is more special that the "Special One"?

Tilla ... Balla ... ?
    Lazie, if you were to give this Chelsea side to Jawge, he would win with it. I would not say Grant is better than the Special One. The players are just doing what they have to do.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Just to set the records straight for Jawge. I am in no way trying to be disrespectful to you, so do not take my comments above that way. I only used you as example because I know of only you who coach the game recreationally and post on this board.

After posting I thought how you could take it, so I came back to set the records straight. . .
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

damn!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
        X