RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today Liverpool will give you a special day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today Liverpool will give you a special day.

Big Talk ! Rafa at his best.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    Big Talk ! Rafa at his best.
    Whats that? Chelsea going to their first Champions League final?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Okay! This game can blow off now!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Scared of facing Liverpool, I see.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Scared of facing Liverpool, I see.
          Why? Beat unuh twice this season already.

Comment

I suspect Rafa kept Babel on the bench so if things get bad he could upgrade the team with a substitution. It should be a interesting second half.

Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              I suspect Rafa kept Babel on the bench so if things get bad he could upgrade the team with a substitution. It should be a interesting second half.

Blessed
              Not seeing the game! Liverpool under Rafa's coaching haven't scored at Stamford Bridge.

Comment

So far we have done a good job of beating ourselves , giving the ball away is something we dont need to be doing.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Oh, you are a man of historical facts.

Well, here is another one - Liverpool has always knocked Chelsea out at this stage.

So, something's gotta give!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Oh, you are a man of historical facts.

Well, here is another one - Liverpool has always knocked Chelsea out at this stage.

So, something's gotta give!
                    Seeing that I'm a man of historical facts ... Liverpool have only scored at Anfield in all those semis.

Comment

I see u got my point.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I see u got my point.
                        Unless your point is Rafa and Liverpool should be singing Luther Vandross' "It Over Now!!"

Comment

Liverpool Nights Are European Nights

European Nights Are Liverpool

Special Nights Are Liverpool Nights

2-2

Comment

We are making it extremly hard for ourselves. 3-1 .15 minutes to go.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                              We are making it extremly hard for ourselves. 3-1 .15 minutes to go.
                              Making hard? You really think Liverpool can come back from this?

Comment

Working...
                              X