Today Liverpool will give you a special day.

• Today Liverpool will give you a special day.

Big Talk ! Rafa at his best.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Big Talk ! Rafa at his best.
    Whats that? Chelsea going to their first Champions League final?

Okay! This game can blow off now!

Scared of facing Liverpool, I see.

Why? Beat unuh twice this season already.

I suspect Rafa kept Babel on the bench so if things get bad he could upgrade the team with a substitution. It should be a interesting second half.

Not seeing the game! Liverpool under Rafa's coaching haven't scored at Stamford Bridge.

So far we have done a good job of beating ourselves , giving the ball away is something we dont need to be doing.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Oh, you are a man of historical facts.

Well, here is another one - Liverpool has always knocked Chelsea out at this stage.

So, something's gotta give!

Oh, you are a man of historical facts.

Well, here is another one - Liverpool has always knocked Chelsea out at this stage.

So, something's gotta give!
                    Seeing that I'm a man of historical facts ... Liverpool have only scored at Anfield in all those semis.

I see u got my point.

Unless your point is Rafa and Liverpool should be singing Luther Vandross' "It Over Now!!"

Liverpool Nights Are European Nights

European Nights Are Liverpool

Special Nights Are Liverpool Nights

2-2

We are making it extremly hard for ourselves. 3-1 .15 minutes to go.

Making hard? You really think Liverpool can come back from this?