RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does Arsenal and Barca have in common?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does Arsenal and Barca have in common?

The death of 1000 passes. All bark and no bite. Thats why mi rate the Empire, they can flair, they can play a passing game, they can play a counter attacking game ... they can grind out a result. With the 5000 passes Barca made .. there was no clear threat on the Empire's goal. Unuh notice that Park and Nani even got clearer chances than Barca?

Wouldn't like to be in chelsea nor liverpool's position ... whats the use reaching a final that you cannot win?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Firstly, congrats to MANu, now Lazie

I expected to hear something like this but from the wrong poster. I am about to watch the game now on ESPN Desportes at 9pm Eastern.

I just watched the Riikard interview and he had some words that were truthful.

Here is the link if you want to watch it.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/7374640.stm
    I heard BoyU played like Chelski and Liverpool and if that is so that is regretable to me. But the results is what counts I hear. Can a team marry flair attacking football with results?

It has been proven this style works, so I still have hope. Now of the teams left in the Champs league go and do your stuff, and uphold FLAIR FOOTBALL
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

We played musch better than that, an Giggs inclusion refutes an all out defensive game in the last 15 minutes. Fergie outcoached Frank.

Blessed

Comment

I take it back, I read the BBC match report

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        We played musch better than that, an Giggs inclusion refutes an all out defensive game in the last 15 minutes. Fergie outcoached Frank.

Blessed
        MANu played well and with PACE good English pace with flair in the first half
        Now I will see what happens in the 2nd half
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Goals win match---but I don;t think girl-u was overly impressive.

Schole's goal was a result of a mistake. The outcome of matches at this level, almost always depend on who make more mistakes. Barca did and they lost.

Still, not taking anything away from girl-u. .. they are an excellent outfit.

Lets go chelsea!!!!!!!!
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Messi need support inna di side, di side look threatening ongle when him deh pan di ball.

Comment

Originally posted by myYout View Post
              Messi need support inna di side, di side look threatening ongle when him deh pan di ball.
              I've been saying it ... Barca isn't the Barca of 2 years ago. They have problems scoring in La Liga, they have problems keeping clean sheets but want to mess with destiny? Wha dem tek dis fah? Fergie set a trap di dem ... all now dem nuh realize wha reach dem.

Ferguson: Tactics were spot on

Sir Alex Ferguson feels the Champions League semi-final victory over Barcelona justified Manchester United's counter-attacking tactics.

The Red Devils have been criticised by some pundits for playing too defensively, particularly in the Nou Camp last week, but they eventually triumphed 1-0 on aggregate as Ferguson once again got it spot on.
              Ferguson said: "I have watched them (Barca) a lot. If you try and meet them too early, they always open you up because they have the extra man in midfield.
              "We didn't go hell for leather at them and defend too early. I think Frank Rijkaard would have liked that.
              "It is something we have learned in Europe. We have enough experience in certain positions to wait for the counter-attack.
              "The pace we have up front and the goalscoring threat we have allow us to do that."
              Ferguson's comments were endorsed by Cristiano Ronaldo.
              "It's very important to have experienced players but it's also equally important to have young players, " said the Portugal international.
              "Young players have a lot of power and run more, so you need that balance.
              "You also want to win all the time when you play for Manchester United.
              "I thought we played better than Barcelona. It was an intensive game but we created more chances and played the better football.
              "The fans were absolutely fantastic. They did a great job singing all through the game - the motivation helped the players to get a great victory."
              Ronaldo is now putting thoughts of the final to the back of his mind with crucial Premier League games to come against West Ham on Saturday and Wigan a week on Sunday.
              United are level on points with Chelsea - who face Newcastle on Monday - but have a superior goal difference.
              Ronaldo said: "The most important thing now is the league because the final is weeks away.
              "We have work to do and it is important to keep our concentration.
              "We have two games now to lift the Premier League, we have a good chance and if we win them both we are champions."
              Meanwhile Ronaldo insisted the team was more important than any individual after he took another step towards becoming FIFA'S World Player of the Year.
              Although he failed to improve on his 38-goal tally, Ronaldo's gritty display in the 1-0 defeat of Barcelona only served to emphasise how far he has come this season.
              He is now widely recognised as the best player in the world after finishing third behind Kaka and Lionel Messi last season.
              Ronaldo, the PFA player of the Year, remains modest about his part in United's success as they chase a double of league and Champions League.
              He said: "My performance is not important, winning is and we're in the final. It was a great result.
              "Of course I feel good. It has been a great season and I'm in a great moment. I've scored many goals.
              "I have played well but so have the team - they have been fantastic."
              Ronaldo is blossoming at the top level - even in the face of change.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Messi is unreal! He does what he feels like with the ball.

Let's face it though, if (yes, we have to use that word) Messi's shot and gone in or Henry's header, we wouldn't be talking about Messi needing help. ManU has a few "ifs" of their own, including if that Barca player did not panic and clear the ball wildly when there was a teammate in front of him, then Scholes would never have got that ball to shoot!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

they play the best football in Europe..

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                    they play the best football in Europe..
                    Really? The La Liga table doesn't show that. Are you one those ... "we lose .. but we woulda kill dem wid ball" fan? Fergie set a trap fi dem and all now dem nuh know. Before the game, Puyol, Xavi and Deco were all over the place a run off dem mouth ... struggling fi find anything now.

They were the side I choose to win La Liga, but come on now ... the death of a 1000 passes doesn't work against every team. Real Betis showed that.

Comment

Working...
                    X