Sven sacking makes no sense to me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sven sacking makes no sense to me.

Man City started strong but did not have a strong bench, or as Fergie would say, a good enough rotation system to stay at the top of the Premiership. He made a huge difference. I am shocked that he is being sacked instead of being given a stronger squad to work with. What say ye?
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

It does if you have billions to invest and the coach buys moderately or cheaply thinking he has time to build .

If it was mourinho , he would spend lavishly.Apparently Sven choose to penny pinch thinking he was looking out for the mans financial interest.

He paid the price.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

When did Morinho spend that lavishly? Most of his players were bought by the coach before him who didn't last too long one Abromavich took over.

What did the owner for city expect? One season and a miracle?

Let me see which fool a go take this job now.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

this is the height of stupidity.. This was a team that was worried about the drop last year..

Comment

How much did Eissen cost ? you have selective memory or Amnesia , how much did Drogba cost ?
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Terrible move by the owner.

After their best season in God knows how long. And now this guy wants to fire him?

No sense.
            "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
            - Xavi

Comment

Still looking for the American connection in this post.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Still looking for the American connection in this post.
                Claudio Reyna and Beasley use to play for Man City.

Comment

Brush to the rescue!
                  "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                  - Xavi

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                    Man City started strong but did not have a strong bench, or as Fergie would say, a good enough rotation system to stay at the top of the Premiership. He made a huge difference. I am shocked that he is being sacked instead of being given a stronger squad to work with. What say ye?
                    This man has gotten a raw deal with his last two appointments!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                    X