History isn't on Manchester United's side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
    Actually MANU made a big mistake when they failed to score...

Barca can win with a draw... ManU cannot.

Advantage Barca.

Yuh tink Manu can give Barca suh much possession and keep them scoreless through 180 minutes ?

Heh, heh... comedy central !
    Maubid ... it will be a different Manu today ... if Barca score 1 the Empire gonna score 2.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The question isn't if Chelsea can beat Man U, but if West Ham and Wigan can.That puts Chelsea's win..into perspective.

Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        Posting on the everything RBYZ forum isnt the same as the RBYZSC football forum last time I checked.

Where are the rocks you always throw ,with that yuttie ? where are they jangling ?

Me still a recover from Penns. Weh yuh did deh? Have no fear, the Empire will cop the two remaining titles this year. Me done talk!
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Me sorry fe unnuh Man uites , really I am . Barc 2-1 or 3- 1
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Bredrin, it dont look like you did very well when you took history in school.
            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

And of course history is now in our favour. Toss up between Chelsea and Pool, Pool is more worthy but it would be nice if my players get the last laugh regardiing Chesea.
              Two EPL games to win, none of the calibre of Barca....

Blessed

Comment

mi did scared...hehe
                Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                  Me sorry fe unnuh Man uites , really I am . Barc 2-1 or 3- 1

Xcuse, me love when yuh make your predictions yuh see!!!!!
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                  X