stoke get promoted or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stoke get promoted or not?

it seems like the worst they can finish is second and that means automatic promotion.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

The Championship is very exciting going into the final set of games on Saturday...Stoke are currently top of the table but West Brom have a game in hand that will be played today.

Stoke needs a draw on saturday to ensure automatic promotion. However, a draw or lost for Hull would see Stoke go up despite the result in their game. Both Hull and Stoke have tricky games this weekend. Hull will be playing away from home at Ipswich who needs a win to have a chance at the playoffs. Stoke plays at home to Leceister who needs a win to ensure they stay in the division.
    Three teams outside the playoff zone has a chance to make it the top 6 if they win and other results goes in their favor.

I think they should cover the English championship this week instead of the EPL....

Comment

No if nor but. Fuller will be playing in the Prem next season.

Comment

i think he will have a good season......hopefully stoke can get a couple ofyears in the top flight.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

couple? They have to get a better team or it will be like Derby.

I am not convince that there are any outstanding team in the championship.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            couple? They have to get a better team or it will be like Derby.

I am not convince that there are any outstanding team in the championship.
            I do agree with you on the fact that Stoke's current squad will not cut it at the premier level but I think West Bromwich Albion has a decent enough squad that would be able to hold their own up top.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              i think he will have a good season......hopefully stoke can get a couple ofyears in the top flight.
              They need a bunch of players! Esp. midfield and defense...a good forward or too can't hurt either.

Comment

Kevin Phillips a dem main man, scoring like a machine. How old is he again?
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  Kevin Phillips a dem main man, scoring like a machine. How old is he again?
                  Don't know but I know it's closer to 40 than 30.

Comment

Keving Phillips playing for Stoke now? I thought he was with West Brom. . .

Kevin is 34 going 35. He was born in July 1973. He is younger than Ian Goodison.
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

He is playing for West Brom. Brush said he think they will do better than Stokes.

Phillips seems like he has been around for the longest time.

Comment

Working...
                      X