Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Prison to the Premiership

Jamie Lawrance's book?

I have read about 2 pages of the 1st chapter and it is loaded with Jamie beating up others. No wonder he was a 'no quarter given' fighter...err...player!

Damn!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

RE: Form Prison to the Premiership

Karl u need to read the whole book

The first 2 pages is a not a true reflection of him.

Comment

Scaly (10/12/2006)Karl u need to read the whole book

The first 2 pages is a not a true reflection of him.
      Just got it...but, poor reflection on me :w00t:...but, they way he describes the incidents...I laughed my head off!

...and, the circumstances within which the incidents occured seem understandable.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I ordered mine too I was expecting it today. Well, it did not make it but hopefully it will be here by weekend. I always take the cheapest ship rate anyhow.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
        X