Good goin' FULHAM...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good goin' FULHAM...

Gamma, tilla, mosiah, assasin....eat your heart out!!!

hehehehheeheee
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Good comeback HL. I still think their corner is bleak as they are second from bottom in the league. They have Birmingham City next then finish out against Portsmouth. I do not think they are going to get out of going down. The Championship is beckoning to them. . .
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Bolton draw today and Birmingham draw with liverpool. What a exciting last two weeks both a the top and bottom. Only one team sure a dem position LIVERPOOL
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You are right tilla...their corner looks foggy fi chew.

I looked at the score and saw that Fulham came back after being down from 2 nil -- to win 3-2.

That accounts for something.

Hate to go by my gut Tilla , but something tells me that they may pull a Wigan-like come back to avoid relegation.

Furthermore I just want to see the Americans play.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Bolton needs to beat Sunderland next week to continue their recent momentum. They can't rely on getting any points at Stamford Bridge on the last day of the Prem.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

you may have to satify with Fuller, Bibi, Marlon King and Nosworthy cause Reading also under pressa.

American in the top flight maybe hard to find next year as it seems only the goalie them a hold them own.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X