Lord Tilla, Sir.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord Tilla, Sir.....

Your Manure will be served in Moscow, sir; that is at the Champs League final.

I went to the Irish Pub to watch the match and they were shocked that I was the only person not drinking a few pints of Guinness this AM.

I came away feeling like, "...old pirates, yes, the rob I...." After reviewing the dubious penalty call over and over, even the Chelsea fanz agreed it was not a penalty...and then down at the other end, few minutes later, Carrick, himself, got pulled down in the box and there was no call. But the final score is the final score; 2-1 to Chelsea. Congrats! These occurrences just create hype and drama ahead of the next encounter between the two teams. We are still on top, though! Our destiny is in our hands.

As I have mentioned before, I am, first and foremost, a football fan, even before I am a Man U fan. And I am the #1 Man U fan here, going back to the years when I was the only one on this forum. I was saddened to see the Chelsea team, with such great players, descend into a disgraceful civil war on the pitch. I think if Mourinho had not been forced out in mid-season, Chelsea's individual egos would have been held in check, and they would have been clearly out front in the Premiership. Unfortunately, the disgraceful incident between Ballack and Drogba is but the a small indication of the strife within that organization. Like Liverpool, Chelsea is just another great football team that robs pure football fans of seeing the highest level of football just because they cannot defeat the demons which creep amongst their team and its leadership.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"
Working...
X