Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check ManUre!

Game on now!
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

is it possible for a chess player to call "Check!" ... and still lose the game?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Quite possible.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Well done Chelsea, Fergie has some explaining to do ,and more importantly, I haven't a clue if he will start The team against Barca.

Blessed

Comment

Sorry I did not get back to this Lazie. But I guess I should be saying Checkmate!!

I know you gwine tell mi that it is not checkmate yet until the last two games are played.

Comment

Rumour has it Man U is in the semi finals of the EPL,they will be playing West ham in the first match, and hopefully will advance to the finals where Wigan will be waiting.

Blessed

Comment

Working...
            X