Game time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game time

What time is the Chelsea/ ManUre game tomorrow?

Thanks in advance.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
    What time is the Chelsea/ ManUre game tomorrow?

Thanks in advance.
    Yuh sound nervous Tilla. Yuh even a mek typo errors ... unlike you.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

OK, but whta tmie is it?
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

OK, but whta tmie is it?
        Burial time is 7:45 AM Eastern time. Empire coming in full black.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

it on TV?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

7:45AM Eastern is 6:45AM my time. Is it on Fox Soccer Channel? I would hate to wake up so early on a Sattiday mawnin and it is not.

Comment

7:45AM Eastern is 6:45AM my time. Is it on Fox Soccer Channel? I would hate to wake up so early on a Sattiday mawnin and it is not.
              No .. maybe Sentana or whatever dem call demself.

Comment

Watch it for free on TVU.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

what a di full address?
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

http://pages.tvunetworks.com/channels/

channel no. 66055
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                    X