Lorne Donaldson for HV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lorne Donaldson for HV

Keeping St. George’s out of avoid regulation – Maxwell Wednesday, 23 April 2008 After being out for over a year, former national Coach Geoffrey Maxwell is set to return to coaching in the as he has been appointed to replace Duckie at premier league outfit St. George's Sports Club of Portland.

Maxwell whose last stop was at Seba United said his immediate focus is to help St. George's avoid relegation and talks of next season would be premature.

"My first objective there is to do the job that I was asked to do by the club president and the club itself ... and in terms of being the coach in the coming season, I don't know," said Maxwell.

Assistant coach Harold Thomas will take over from Lenworth ‘Lennie' Hyde of defending champions Harbour View.

Hyde who led Harbour View to 5 titles was given the boot on Tuesday.

The RJR Sports Centre understands that former national player Lorne Donaldson could be the man in charge at Harbour View next season.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Lorne would be an excellent choice. He has coached championship teams at the A League level and has been an assistant coach with an MLS team. Who better to guide HV as they prepare for more action against MLS-quality competition in the CONCACAF Champions League come August!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

More than all he is an excellent TD and youth developement coach.

good luck to him and HV.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Maxwell need to stay longer with St.Georges regardless

of the challenges ahead..The man need a long stint with a club and I think it is time he settle for couple years ..tegat need to stay with Village also.

Comment

Working...
        X