Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ncb Foundation Donates $8 Million To Plca

NCB FOUNDATION DONATES $8 MILLION TO PLCA
    The National Commercial Bank Foundation has donated Eight Million Dollars ($8m) to the PLCA National Premier League to stage an award function and to provide prizes for the teams and players of the League as a just reward.
    Mrs. Sheree Martin, CEO of the Foundation, said this one-off contribution is to ensure that the League continues to motivate young people and encourage the participation of communities in football, which is a great stabilizing factor for community development.

Chairman of the PLCA, Edward Seaga, welcomed the contribution from NCB which is banker for the League "NCB understands the importance of football to the nation and especially for the stability of those communities in need of stimulants for peace and hope". Mr. Seaga said.

The PLCA expressed appreciation to the NCB Foundation for its timely and generous contribution.

FROM EDWARD SEAGA

BLACK LIVES MATTER

The Cash Plus thing seems to work out fi dem at least fi this year.

Make we see how next year a go.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

clap /clap..

Comment

Some would say it's the least NCB could do, since is dem mash up Cash Plus!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Now man a say a Lee Chin nuh want poor people fi rich.

What a lala.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

whoever would say that is not smart enough to understand cplus was a pyramid scheme. NCB is a victim of this

Comment

NCB need to donate more than that

Mr.Chin can afford more than that for the youths in hs country of birth.

thanks anyhow

Comment

Working...
              X