No announcement yet.

Welcome back Kappa!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, it seems to be a good deal. It takes us thru to WC, at least, so it's up to us now!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      I rest my case.
      U do know that that wasnt a real TV ad right?

Comment

US$1.7m nuh impress me, but me still glad fe it. At least some progress a mek. We can revisit the deal when we move up in the rankings and after we qualify for 2010. US$10m is a good start fe me.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
          U do know that that wasnt a real TV ad right?
          Ohh it was fake? Show me a real one please.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Why?
            I find the Kappa kits to be attractive...and I am sure we will get something that is somewhat unique to us (I hope)....Too many teams wearing Adidas/Loto these days.
            President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Okay. I didn't find the last ones attractive. Unique they were!

Turin is a fashion capital. Why wi can't get a good design from dem?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It reminds me of that old 1970's sit-com with John Travolta, and the theme song at the start and end of each episode:

Welcome back (Kappa),
                Your dreams were your ticket out.

Welcome back (Kappa),
                To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
                But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

Who'd have thought they'd lead ya (Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
                Here where we need ya (Here where we need ya)

Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've got him on the spot, welcome back,
                Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back. (Kappa)
                "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

wheel!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Cho!!

an me juss mek orda wid nex company fe jersey!! Bwoooy me salt!!

Comment

I wonder what ever happened to that cast of players on Kotter !!???
                      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

fi 1.7 Million mi woulda where a banna tree and mi nah talk bout the design
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                        X