Welcome back Kappa!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back Kappa!

Apart from Puma, I would have chosen Kappa over Adidas, Lotto, diadora etc.

---------

Attractive deal!
    JFF signs US$1.77m agreement with Italian sports company

By Ian Burnett Sport editor burnetti@jamaicaobserver.com
    Thursday, April 24, 2008

Turin, Italy - The Jamaica Football Federation (JFF), through its president Captain Horace Burrell, yesterday inked a lucrative US$1.77 million two-year sponsorship deal with Italian sporting manufacturing company, Kappa, at the company's headquarters here in Turin.

The deal, the biggest ever in the history of the Jamaican football programme, includes a signing fee, cash incentives dependent on qualification to the World Cup and CONCACAF Gold Cup, bags, apparel, footwear, etc for all nine men's and women's teams. Kappa has the option to renew after 2010.

Signed, sealed, delivered Kappa President Marco Boglione (right) looks on as Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) head, Captain Horace Burrell (centre), affixes his signature in the presence of General Secretary Horace Reid yesterday. (Photo: Dario Dinocca)

"This has been the most attractive deal that we have ever had and I am grateful," beamed Captain Burrell shortly after signing on the dotted line.

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/articles...283&category=1
    Last edited by Karl; April 24, 2008, 07:47 AM.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Job well done Reid & Burrell

Still a lot of work to do to overcome the dunce leadership of Crenston Boxhill, Rudolph Speid & Burchel Gibson. I would not trust those three illiterates with managing a patty shop!
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Now we see what a properly operating federation cad do. These are all good steps that have been made.

Unfortunately, all these may still not be enough for qualification to South Africa. We need so much more improvement in the football arena.

The previous JFF administration has so massively damaged the federation and Jamaican football. Much more time needed to repair the damages.

Respect.

Comment

The Captain is back...the real JFF manager is back!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Up till now....

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          The Captain is back...the real JFF manager is back!

Up till now I still cant see how the hell they voted out the Captain and put in the ole fart Boxhill. All now mi cah believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
            Apart from Puma, I would have chosen Kappa over Adidas, Lotto, diadora etc.
            Why?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by DiGlor View Post
              Up till now I still cant see how the hell they voted out the Captain and put in the ole fart Boxhill. All now mi cah believe it.
              I also thought commonsense would have won the day...but emotions did. The Captain, I was told, rubbed too many the wrong way.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Congrats Mr. Burrell, as Junior Demus say, Bwoy a bwoy and Big man a big man.

Good luck with FIFA today and Virgin Atlantic tomorrow.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Looks like the Gleaner knew about it from long time!

February 12th, 2008, 11:19 AM
                  Assasin vbmenu_register("postmenu_83551", true);
                  Reggae Ambassador

What is wrong with this report?
                  Jamaica could face Argentina in friendly int’l Tuesday, 12 February 2008 There is news that Jamaica may oppose two time World Cup champions in a friendly international in the United Kingdom in May.

This would precede the return friendly against Trinidad and Tobago in Port of Spain on June 7.

The Reggae Boyz will first host the Soca Warriors in on March 26.

Another friendly could also be arranged before Jamaica opens their CONCACAF qualifying campaign against either the Bahamas or the US Virgin Island on June 7.

Ossie Ardiles

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Kappa? Kiss Teet. Yuh ever see a Kappa commercial yet?

Comment

Kappa, Dappa or Tappa as long as them a gi wi 1.7 Mil US worth a kit come wid it.

Mo unnu see NO MERCY yet or the lion nuh roar inna di jungle yet
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Welcome back, Bricktop!

We could use some reality around here. All that spinning has been nauseating!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                          Kappa? Kiss Teet. Yuh ever see a Kappa commercial yet?
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isiOZ4Xe-qo
                          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I rest my case.

Comment

Well its better than nothing. I think the mere fact they are without a deal now means they had to do something. Good luck. who did the uhlsport deal was it not burrell and co..

Comment

Working...
                              X