Mi rahtid Ivram Grant losing and him have Essien

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi rahtid Ivram Grant losing and him have Essien

and Anelka on the bench. What the hell is wrong with this coach. Chelsea need to get rid of him before this weekend. The man nu care if CHELSEA win or lose.. The players are playing or reacting just like him...this is just fun...look nice play by liverpool...wow wow wow great goal kuyt...geewiz Benitez must be mad talking so much on the bench...am I the coach ..didn't i tell the owners not to decide what they are doing with me next season...Who will coach this team for so cheap a price...

THE DAMN MAN IS A IDIOT COACH ....

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
    and Anelka on the bench. What the hell is wrong with this coach. Chelsea need to get rid of him before this weekend. The man nu care if CHELSEA win or lose.. The players are playing or reacting just like him...this is just fun...look nice play by liverpool...wow wow wow great goal kuyt...geewiz Benitez must be mad talking so much on the bench...am I the coach ..didn't i tell the owners not to decide what they are doing with me next season...Who will coach this team for so cheap a price...

THE DAMN MAN IS A IDIOT COACH ....
    Look again! Essien on the bench? Anyway .. he was suspended ... so he couldn't play.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

OR A genius...

Them Score To Rahtid...

Comment

Wait .. yuh just done watch the game?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
        X