what an ugly game of football that was, a snooze fest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what an ugly game of football that was, a snooze fest

We have found the cure for insomnia. Watch Liverpool vs Chelsea.

Games like these gives Americans credence that Football is boring.

Thank goodness there is another perspective,another way the game is played.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Big SidEEE Football = No Champions League

Anti-football = Champions League

Wi win it 5 times!!!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

jealousy is a bitch ..isnt it ?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

yup is a disgrace what they do with football. Both teams are waste of time..

Comment

heh heh! why so bitter!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

bitter... just honest... Say after me Chelsea and Pool are two spoil the fun, boring, mechanical, direct, over hype and salaried football teams. Barcelona and Arsenal, Boca, River and Santos play the best brand of fooball in the world..

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
              bitter... just honest... Say after me Chelsea and Pool are two spoil the fun, boring, mechanical, direct, over hype and salaried football teams. Barcelona and Arsenal, Boca, River and Santos play the best brand of fooball in the world..
              How is that different from saying, "We ball di man dem! A bay shiff, pile and salad dem pick up. Wi coulda did beat dem yuh knuh!"

Sooner yuh stop griping, di sooner yuh can start to wipe di egg offa yuh face.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Dont matter what yu sey yus side ugly...bad..

Comment

We've won 5!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I guess one goal from either side would make the game pretty!?

I thought it was a a good game.

It was well coached and executed--especially from Man-U perspective. Ex: Rooney played defensively in a deep midfield position. I have never seen him played that position. Man-U showed how a defensive game should be executed.

The expectation of fans and "the football team" is not always the same.

I was entertained.
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Advantage Barcelona.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
                        Advantage Barcelona.
                        Really ... they threw their attack at the Empire ... next week will be the Empire's turn.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                          I guess one goal from either side would make the game pretty!?

I thought it was a a good game.

It was well coached and executed--especially from Man-U perspective. Ex: Rooney played defensively in a deep midfield position. I have never seen him played that position. Man-U showed how a defensive game should be executed.

The expectation of fans and "the football team" is not always the same.

I was entertained.
                          HL, to me Fergie gave Barca too much respect .. guess him was holding back to deal with Chelsea this weekend.
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie: Fergie has a lot on his plate!

His coaching strategy today is far different from anything we have seen.

The last thing on his mind was entertaining the fans with a 'pretty" game.

He his looking for the Champions' League win against Barca at home.

Chussss mi...Chelsea is on his mind.

Sir Alex is a great coach!!!
                            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                              Really ... they threw their attack at the Empire ... next week will be the Empire's turn.
                              If the Empire's plan was to play 90 mins of defensive football as the favourites. Then there will be a flaw on their part on Tuesday when Barcelona scores on the away goal rule.

Comment

Working...
                              X