what an ugly game of football that was, a snooze fest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
    If the Empire's plan was to play 90 mins of defensive football as the favourites. Then there will be a flaw on their part on Tuesday when Barcelona scores on the away goal rule.
    Again, they threw everything at my side ... now lets see if they can stand up to what the Empire has to offer.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Manu play like them tired or Fergie never give them nuh pep talk.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I would have believed that SAF's game plan was to defend and counter for the first 45 against Barcelona. But after the 60th minute that belief went out the window.
        Barca was obviously playing at the same tempo as Man U even with their possession that produced no goals. Though Barca wanted goals the shots taken were weak and telling with the exception of Henry's shots. Different game plans will produce goals from both teams on Tuesday.
        Barca will be in the CL final in Rome after Tuesday.

Comment

HL, OJ and most of us were talking about the Chelsea-Pool

Originally posted by HL View Post
          I guess one goal from either side would make the game pretty!?

I thought it was a a good game.

It was well coached and executed--especially from Man-U perspective. Ex: Rooney played defensively in a deep midfield position. I have never seen him played that position. Man-U showed how a defensive game should be executed.

The expectation of fans and "the football team" is not always the same.

I was entertained.
          Chelsea vs Liverpool snooze fest that "happened" yesterday. Not the Barca BoyU game today that Barca dominanted a timid BoyU. I didnt expect BoyU to give up that much territiorial advantage to Barca, and I agree with Lazie, but maybe that was because Vidic went down injured. Barca was missing Puyol also, so tit for tat
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

No longer a waste of time?

Blessed

Comment

Was very happy Fergie played Owen at right back, and used Brown at CD.I would've started Nani in lieu of Parks.I understand why he started Scholes, did not like it though. Would've liked Anderson starting instead. Fact is Parks was the only inclusion I did not like, as it shows Fergie is thinking a defensive game, at the expense(Nani)of creating opportunities to score goals.People are giving too much credence to away goals, it matters only if we draw, and worse case ..that draw is with goals.

Blessed

Comment

Barca is in serious trouble, and we will all see.They should've disgraced Man U today, and will pay dearly for not doing so.

Blessed

Comment

Glad u r back from your self-imposed exile, good have u back bredren!

Blessed

Comment

you once played good football and was the beacon in Europe.

Comment

3 semifinals in 4 years. the beacon light still bright!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

OK...gat it!
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                        X