No announcement yet.

Sickko Admonishes Western Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G i m m e a n e x a m p l e i n E n g l a n d.

Okay. What now?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

no Scotland

Initially, the Scottish Football Association comprised of eight clubs, 3rd Lanarkshire Rifle Volunteers, Clydesdale, Dumbreck, Eastern, Granville, Kilmarnock, Queen's Park and Vale of Leven. The SFA established a challenge cup and this was won by Queen's Park in its first year. Queen's Park, who dominated early Scottish football, also won it for the next two years.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I don't think any football federation would change dates of competitions because a team has had a couple hard games preceding.
        Does England have a football federation? Smaddy hide him running shoes

Comment

what does that have to do with anything? stay deh help bricktop weasel out of this topic.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Since HL missing mi have fi inform you
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Too much water down teams in the west these days..

The salt spring,granville,etc must go back a seba,wadadah,kickers and start over the trends of the 80's.

Comment

How about developing good players again?

I don't think it is too much teams, I think the standard of players in the West have drop significantly so any man who a kick ball can go pon a team and beat another team.

Comment

Working...
                X