Donovan Duckie fired!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donovan Duckie fired!

Assasin, what a gwaan? Dem say him fired because St. Georges did not make it into the top 6 grouping for the final round of the league.

Dem nah ramp ova deh so!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

bwoy it seems like mi brethren King nah ramp. A notice them hire Tollouch as assistant the other day and I was wondering how much money them have to have high profile TD and assistant.

Let me see who a go take over. It maybe more than just that Duckie carry in some players like Ralston Robinson so etc. so there could also be a break away.

Well the time at St.Georges has been great for Duckie so I hope he goes on to better things and not just in St.Mary unless him a go bring Star Cosmos back to the NPL.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The much travelled coach is already on the job. No, not Bora, the Jamaican version, Geoffrey Maxwell.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you serious?

Let me see how thing work out because King nuh ramp and mi know him, a business him deal with. He is a very joval fellow but will tell you bout your parts in a minute if things nuh right.

Saying that Duckie has been busy lately with national duties plus he has a fulltime job so that might have factored into it as well.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

On the positive side this team might suit Maxwell because they are young and St.Georges thrive on discipline but him can't go tell the youth them nuh badword or King will light him up.

This is the best oppurtunity for Maxwell to rebulid himself.

Newsflash!!! Benj has now become a supporter of St.Georges United

Comment

I have never met Duckie, but he seems to be a likeable person and enjoys some popularity in the football circles. And he gives good interviews. These days, yuh have to be thankful for that.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Never met him but him and colour run inna circles. Colour also had a season with St.Georges United. He seems to be a decent person in my view and should be given the chance but the more I think about it, it is the more I think it was a time factor. I only came to this conculsion as he carried in an assistant a week or two ago, and we all know he is helping the national technical staff to recruit and work with the youth teams, so I only hope that is the cause.

Comment

Duckie is a good yute. Had the pleasure of sitting and talking with him when he visited KC a few years ago. It was interesting to hear him and Color talk football strategy. If I remember correctly, he told me he had 8 O'Levels too.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                X